Digital Illustration-GD211

Adobe Illustrator class

Semester 3
Final Grade: A


Content includes:
Final-The Claw Poster

6 Assignments, comprehesive pieces for the class.
1 Practice piece required during class.



Monday, August 23, 2010

Realm Warfare-Mari's Sabra


For our 3rd assignment we were given the task of creating a T-shirt. Even though I'd been dreaming of creating T shirt based off of my comic characters I decided to encorporate my Realm Warfare theme. Here is a pose of the red army's Sabra with my niece Mari's depiction design.
I started to give it depth and shading but it didn't generate the positive response from the class I wanted so reverted back to the original. They liked the original much better.
I wanted to include it seperately from the complete design.

No comments:

Post a Comment